WMD Metron + Voltera Expander
Metron is a 16 channel trigger and gate sequencer for your Eurorack modular system with loads of intuitive functionality, expansion capabilities, and the tools you need to create longer sequences with tons of variation at your fingertips.
Feature list :
- 16 Channels of trigger and gate signals
- Super intuitive drum sequencer
- View 4 channels at a time and easily switch views
- Single track view lets you zoom in on a single track and see 64 steps at a time
- Up to 256 step pattern length
- Different pattern lengths per channel
- Five instantly recallable, editable variations
- View and edit variations that are not playing for easy cue and non stop performance play
- Save patterns to SD memory for easy recall on power cycle
- No-stop loading from memory
- Easy view memory previews lets you see a pattern before loading from memory.
- SD allows for easy update as well as easy back up / file transfer from unit to unit
- FX / Fills for instant / momentary variation
- 2 assignable inputs for external CV control
- Tap in patterns with quantized recording with the buttons or external source
- Quick copy / paste / clear functions
- Internal clock with Swing
- dedicated reset output
- MIDI Preset mode lets you send MIDI messages to other modules on the Doepfer CV bus. (for use with WMD SSM, Malekko Voltage Block, and more)
- Random Pattern Generation
- Probability per step and group probability functions
- Burst per step for ratchet / roll sounds
- Custom Fill Patterns for instant fills
- Trigger Mutes
- Step looping
- Manual gates
- So much more!
Voltera is a voltage expander module for the METRON trigger and gate sequencer and adds 4 bipolar voltage tracks in 4hp. Up to 16 Volteras can be added to a single METRON giving you up to 64 CV Sequencing lanes for your Eurorack modular system!
With independent voltage ranges and quantize settings per track, Voltera allows for real time control over 4 different parameters at once, allowing you to dial that track to the parameter you are sequencing.
Sequence melodies, modulate parameters, and more with ease by adding Voltera to your METRON set up.
You must UPDATE your Metron's Firmware for use with Voltera.
- 4 Bi-Polar Voltage outputs in 4HP
- Integrated user interface with METRON
- Quantized and Unquantized Voltages
- Stackable - up to 16 Voltera Modules to 1 METRON
- Independent voltage ranges per output
- Analog style programming
- Digital accuracy
- Fast tactile interface
- Stepped voltage recording