We are committed to being transparent about item availability, especially throughout the global supply shortages that have affected manufacturers since the pandemic began. Pre-order estimates are based on updates from manufacturers and are generally accurate, but please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a more specific date if there are any concerns. Items that are in stock will still be processed on the same day if paid for by 11 am EST with the exception of cases, skiffs, standalone synthesizers, and oversized items which may require some additional processing time.
Although plans for a physical location are in the works, we are currently an online shop only. We do use expedited shipping services as much as possible, so packages sent to addresses within Montreal and surrounding areas are usually received within 24-48 hours.
Returns & Exchanges
Sometimes a piece of gear just doesn't click or isn't what was expected. We totally understand this, so we'll gladly exchange most new items purchased for other currently in-stock items of equivalent value as long as they are unopened and returned in the original shipment packaging.
- Please note that a 10% restocking fee will be deducted from all returns requesting a refund unless other arrangements have been made with us in advance. Items returned without contacting us first or items returned due to refusal at delivery will not be accepted.
- Items that have been opened, used items, and returns on preorders, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Please also note that preorders can be canceled at any time for store credit only.
- All items purchased at a discount or during special sales events are considered final sale and are not eligible for return unless they are defective.
- Full modular systems, cases, and standalone synths are not eligible for return or exchange except in the case of serious functional defects which will be dealt with directly through manufacturers.
- Items must be returned in original, as-shipped condition with all original packaging and no signs of use. Buyer assumes responsibility for all return shipping costs unless the item was defective which must be confirmed and verified by the manufacturer
If an item is found to be defective within the first 15 days of purchase, we will either offer to replace it and cover shipping costs or we will refer you to the manufacturer in the case that we are out of stock. After 15 days, any product support will go directly through manufacturers who generally provide up to 2-year warranties. Please reach out to us immediately if a defect is suspected and we'll work quickly to find a solution.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like us to carry your products in our shop. We're always looking to support new and innovative brands!
Creating a positive community environment that promotes and increases accessibility to music is one of our core values. We believe that rhythm and sound bring about incredible opportunities for connection and healing, which are increasingly important themes in current times.
Part of our sales proceeds go toward assisting marginalized populations whose basic needs for food, shelter, and income are consistently at risk. We are always open to taking in names of local organizations and current issues that could benefit from one of our monthly donations. If your organization or one you know of would like to partner with us for music-related community projects, please don't hesitate to contact us!